The Ranger Quadra Hybrid AS RX Power Pack
- Built in EL-Skyport RX Receiver (requires Skyport Transmitter)
- Auto-power off
- Programmable modelling lamp duration
- Two outlets – asymmetrical 2:1 ratio
- 1 single high power channel and 1 single superfast flash channel
- New brighter LED display
- New “RX” computer remote system
- Wireless firmware update option
- Intelligent flash power options
- Intelligent battery power optimisation
- Intelligent slave cell (red eye pre-flash detection)
The all new hybrid battery system
The Elinchrom Ranger Quadra non-hybrid kits can accept both the lead acid and lithium-ion batteries, however, the battery charger indicator on the power pack will give an incorrect reading when using the lithium battery. This is not a problem because the lithium battery has its own charge indicator on the side of the battery.
The new Ranger Quadra hybrid power packs have an auto-sensor to detect which battery is being used and will now give a correct readout for both types of battery.