This clever piece of kit is designed to power simultaneously up to three flash heads or three 240v (mains) appliances such as continuous lighting and laptops.
This inverter also includes three USB outlets to charge smaller electrical items like tablets, mobile phones etc.
The Godox LP-800x is about the size of a car battery (W267mm x L206mm x H292mm approx). The unit weighs 6.8kg (not 6.35kg as other suppliers might suggest). The lithium-ion battery on its own weighs approx 3.7kg.
- With the leading technology, it is designed in accordance with the industrial standard to meet professional demands and to eliminate damage to your devices
- Integrated with dual working modes – flash mode and non-flash mode
- The unit adopts a 12,000 mAh LiFePO4 battery. The battery unit is user replaceable and detachable from the control unit
- 3 power sockets
- 3 USB sockets
- Can be connected to an external storage battery to supply energy for longer
- Pure sine wave output
- Output voltage of 230V/50Hz
- Continuous power supply up to 750W
- Built-in self-adjustable cooling fan
- Built-in high-end microelectronics processing system
- Tricolor LED battery level indicator light
- Automatic protection against overload, short circuit, overheating
- Takes approx 3 hours to charge the battery to 80% charge
What can it power?
- Photographic equipment: studio flashes, tricolor lamps, quartz lights and other continuous lighting
- Household electricals: TV sets, camcorders, cameras, video lights, radios, fans, fridges etc
- Office supplies: Computers, network servers, printers, fax machines, scanners etc.
- Electric tools: Electric saws, electric drills, grinders, sand mills, dampers etc.
- Plus any other equipment with a rated power of no more than 750W (At 800W, the LP-800x can work for only 3 minutes continuously)
What’s in the box?
- Godox LP800x power inverter
- Charger Power Cable
- Waterproof Shoulder Bag
Dual modes – flash and normal (non-flash)
In normal mode you can power any non-flash electrical appliances.
“Flash” mode is designed specifically for flashes. In this mode, the power saving function is not available.
|Input Voltage Range||11-15.5V|
|Output Voltage/Frequency||AC 230V/50Hz|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|High harmonic Distortion||< 3%|
|No-Load Current Consumption||Normal mode:0.25A Flash mode:0.9A|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30°C to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to 45°C|
|Nominal Battery Capacity||12Ah (12.8V)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 3 hours (using the included 5A charger)|
|Dimension||W267mm x L206mm x H292mm|
Please note, if you live outside the UK, we are unable to send lithium-ion batteries to you by air due to flight restrictions. If this applies to you, please contact us for an alternative solution.